Part-time Marketing/ Bookkeeping/ Office Assistant NeededArticles
Part-time Marketing/ Bookkeeping/ Office Assistant Needed for Dao CPA, PC and its affiliates
This position offers a unique opportunity to turn a job into a career at a growing professional firm. If you enjoy learning, progressing and making meaningful impact, this job may be for you. Can be converted to a full-time position.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Performing some data entry and bookkeeping work.
– Preparing correspondence, saving and labeling documents appropriately.
– Assisting management with some office and marketing work.
Qualifications and Skills
The right individual for this position will have the following:
– Strong computer skills. Experience with OUTLOOK, WORD, EXCEL is a plus.
– Strong written, phone, and in-person COMMUNICATION skills.
– Attention to details, accuracy, integrity and professionalism
Our office emphasizes on accuracy, integrity and professionalism.
Competitive pay rate depending on skills and experience. All candidates will be required to take some tests.
Work Location: Inside 610
Provide resume and a cover letter stating your desired compensation, number of hours you can work per week, how this position fits your career goal, and links to your social media accounts, if any. RESUME WITHOUT THESE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Click here to apply via Indeed